NSH’s Symposium/Convention offers a variety of learning formats and education tracks, with something for everyone at every career level and specialization.
- Laboratory Operations - Topics concerning lab safety procedures and personal safety measures including ergonomics, and covering topics dealing with government regulations, quality assurance/control & improvement.
- Leadership Development- Topics in this area cover leadership development, laboratory operations & management, and soft skills training such as histotechnology training/certification, resume writing, career advancement, and job search. This category also includes topics for those working in or seeking to increase their knowledge in personnel management
- Imaging & Analysis - Topics covering the acquisition, management and interpretation of pathology information generated from a digitized glass slide.
- IHC & Molecular - Topics related to immunohistochemistry, immunocytochemistry, molecular pathology including ISH, CISH, and FISH, and related procedures.
- General Anatomic Pathology - Topics related to histotechnology methods, techniques and theory - including troubleshooting, staining methods, lab techniques, gross pathology, equipment and refresher topics. This category also covers niche topics such as Mohs, EM, Tissue Array’s, Laser Capture Microscopy, Flow Cytometry and more
Click Here or Education Sessions in the left navigation to review session abstracts.