Online Convention Community
Getting antsy to connect - safely with peers from around the country on all things histology? We sure are, and because you registered for the 2021 NSH Convention you can get a jump start on the fun by joining us in the Online Convention Community!
This community is designed EXCLUSIVELY for attendees of 2021 NSH Convention. You are automatically added to the community when you register for the convention, and you will receive an email with instructions. But, if you just can't wait follow the steps below!
If you are a returning NSH user, click here and login to your NSH account to access the community!
If you are new to NSH follow the steps below!
Step 1: Activate Your Account
As a registered attendee a unique NSH account login has already been created for you, however you will need to create a password to activate it. Start by clicking here
, this will take you to the account login page.
- Click the "Forgot Your Password" button and enter the email that you use to register for the Virtual Convention.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com with the subject line, Temporary Password Request. Click the link in the email. This will take you to a password reset screen. Enter a password and confirm the password. Click "Update my Password."
- Once you reset your password the screen will take you to your Account Dashboard. Unless you want to make updates to your account, no need to do much here.
Step 2: Join the Community
- Click on this link, or paste it into your browser. This will take you the Convention Community page.
- When you're logged in, set up your communication preference for this community (its really easy, one click gives you the chance to decide how often you want notifications from this community).
Step 3: Join the Party!