he NSH Annual Symposium/Convention forms the largest educational event of its kind working to advance and promote the histology profession. NSH is the premier source of learning, knowledge and future-oriented research for histology professionals. Attendance provides resources, education, ideas and advocacy to enhance the performance in the laboratory and ultimately the best patient care.
Symposium Dates :
September 20-25, 2019
September 22-24, 2019
Sessions & Scientific Exhibits will take place at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Once the meetings are over, the city’s renowned restaurants and music clubs are a great way for attendees to relax and have some fun. The world-famous attractions of the French Quarter lay just steps away from the convention center, while the historic St. Charles streetcar line runs past the elegant homes of the Garden District. The excitement of New Orleans transforms your Convention attendance into an unexpected experience.
NSH has secured a room blocks at 2 nearby hotels: Hilton New Orleans Riverside and the New Orleans Marriott at the Convention Center. Visit our hotel page for booking information.
Who Should Attend
- Histotechs/Cytotechs in Clinical, Veterinary & Research Settings
- Pathologists and Pathology Assistants
- Lab Supervisors/Managers
- Scientists / Investigators / Researchers
- Students interested in a Histology Career
- Sample Management Technicians
- Study Directors/Monitors
- Lab Aids that Assist with Study Set Ups
- Anyone involved in the collection, processing and evaluation of human and animal tissue samples
Future NSH Symposium/Convention Dates
46th Annual NSH Symposium/Convention
October 16-21, 2020
47th Annual NSH Symposium/Convention
September 16-23, 2021