Specific categories help you with selecting a program that works best for you!
Clinical vs. Veterinary/Research – All workshops are first identified as a Clinical or Vet/Research focus and then placed in one of our subject tracks.
- Career Development - Topics related to histotechnology training/certification and computer techniques
- Digital Pathology - Topics covering the acquisition, management and interpretation of pathology information generated from a digitized glass slide.
- Emerging Technologies - Topics covering technological changes and their impact on histology. Workshops in this category can be product/vendor specific.
- IHC - Topics related to immunohistochemistry, immunocytochemistry and related procedures
- Management/Laboratory Operations - Topics for those working in or seeking to increase their knowledge in personnel management, laboratory operations & management and communication
- Molecular - Topics related to molecular pathology including ISH, CISH, and FISH
- Regulations - Topics covering government regulations, quality assurance/control & improvement
- Safety - Topics concerning lab safety procedures and personal safety measures including ergonomics
- Specialties - Topics related to a histology/pathology niche including Mohs, EM, Array’s, Laser Capture Microscopy, Flow Cytometry and more
- Techniques & Fundamentals - Topics related to histotechnology methods, techniques and theory including troubleshooting, stain methods, lab techniques, gross pathology, equipment and refresher topics