Things to do in Orlando
Its hard to believe that the Annual Symposium/Convention could get any better, but being in Orlando makes it simply Magical! The centrally located Gaylord Palms and Convention Center provides this year's attendees with so many options outside of the show, that you may want to bring your magic wand to help you decide where to go and what to do...or you can start by checking out the links below and make the most your trip.
To create your own itinerary, and explore more options - download the Visit Orlando app
Grab these NSH EXCLUSIVE discounts on all major parks in the Orlando area - click here!
Magical Orlando Places to Visit!
- Disney World Theme Parks - You can’t think of Orlando and not think of Disney! Attendees of the Symposium/Convention are being offered specially priced Disney tickets, including an exclusive partial day ticket and specially priced multi-day tickets which have a 10% savings when purchased in advanced. This deal is not available at theme park windows so click the link with NSH exlcusive deals (above) to get this magic rate!
- Universal Orlando - Feel like casting a spell with Harry Potter? Or handing out with Jimmy Fallon and friends? Well head over to Universal Orlando and visit 1, 2, or all three of their amazing parks.
- SeaWorld - Immerse yourself in wonder at SeaWorld® Orlando, where the aquatic world comes alive like no place else.
- ICEBAR Orlando - ICEBAR Orlando is a nightlife like no other in the area. Kept at 22 degrees, you are sure to shake off that Florida heat and feel like you were magically taken away to another land, but be sure to bring your jacket! Make a reservation and check it out.
- The Mall at Millenia - If you forgot something at home, don't worry because Orlando has great shopping, including the Mall at Millenia offering 150 of the world's finest stores, services and eateries providing an unparalleled shopping experience.
- Orlando International Premium Outlets - If you want to make your money magically go further, consider the great stores at the Premium Outlets.
- SAK Comedy Lab - Many careers, like Wayne Brady, were launched with the magic of the SAK Comedy Lab. Located in downtown Orlando, they have regular shows Thursday-Saturday.
- If you are like us, your golf game can always use a little magic - so don't forget to check out the variety of public and semi-private golf courses in the area. Most rent club, so no need to pack your own.
Check out the Orlando Visitor's Guide